- Door Handle
- Prayer beads / Malas
- Singing Bowls
- Tibetan Prayer flags
- Tingsha / Cymbals
- Wall Hangings
- Store Policies
We want you to love the gift you've received. If you would like to exchange or return it, we will be happy to replace it with another selection or refund the credit card used for the purchase. Please repack the gift in its original packaging (if possible) and follow these instructions:
- We will process a refund within 24 hours of receipt of returned products. Credit card purchases are refunded by crediting the full amount of the purchased product back to your credit card. Sorry, the shipping and handling fee will not be refunded.
- Please RETURN the product to our warehouse address below:
Tibet in Port
143 Corporate Place
Middletown, RI 02842
- For your security, please return your gift with USPS and retain your receipt. Tibet in Port is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit. All returns must be sent back to the above address within 20 days of the order date.
- We do NOT accept returns for items that have been partially lost or damaged by customers.
- Please remember that every item in our store is authentic and all items have been handmade in India, Nepal and Tibet. If you order more than one of the same item, each item can be slightly different from the other because they are handmade.
- You will be responsible for return postage unless it is our mistake.